Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fear

I was asked today what I fear. I've been asked this before, but today I felt confronted - upset even - and really like having a big old cry... why?

So what am I afraid of? Well I needed time to think about it so I googled 'I am afraid of...'

These are my first three results:

1. I am afraid to show you who I really am, because if I show you who I really am, you might not like it--and that's all I got.
2. i am afraid of deep water
3. I am afraid that my penis is too small

Interestingly after the top 3 there were a whole bunch of I am not afraids - so I had to go back and put inverted commas around the question

Then I got:

1. I am afraid of windows vista (?)
2. I am afraid of felling God (???)
3. I am afraid that people watching me think I'm foolish
4. I am afraid of the end of the world
5. I am afraid of death
6. I am afraid of speaking in public


Is it possible to be fearless - really fearless...

I'm going to keep thinking on this one

No comments: